Family Guidance Centers Job Opportunities
Licensed Mental Health Therapist
Family Guidance Centers is seeking an experienced licensed mental health therapist (LCP, LPC, or LCSW) to work full-time as an independent contractor in our Chesterfield office.
About Our Practice:
Since opening in 1980, we have been offering our clients experienced and compassionate clinical care, which gives us the distinction of having served the people of Chesterfield county longer than any other private mental health group practice in the county. Our current staff of 18+ of diverse licensed specialists helps adults, adolescents and young children deal with a wide range of mental health issues.
Our Office Provides:
This position provides everything needed to quickly establish and/or grow your practice including:
- Wide Range of New Patient Referrals
- Furnished Office Space
- Practice Manager and Administrative Assistants
- 24/7 On-Call Therapist Services
- Full Service Insurance Billing & Scheduling Software System
- Marketing and Advertising Efforts
- Website Visibility
- Clinical Case Support
- Flexibility in Hours of Operation and Caseload
- Full-Time Candidates are preferred and will be given a dedicated office for their practice
- Credentialing Specialist that provides assistance and guidance on new and current staff insurance credentials
To be considered for these opportunities, email or fax a letter of interest and resume to:
Attn: Charles McGee, Ph.D.
Phone: (804) 743-0960
Fax: (804) 743-1175