Family Guidance Centers Job Opportunity
Licensed Mental Health Therapist
Growing group private practice, is seeking experienced licensed mental health therapist (LCP, LPC, or LCSW) to work full, or part-time as an independent contractor in our Midlothian office. Position is available January 2019.
About Our Practice:
Since opening in 1980, we have been offering our clients experienced and compassionate clinical care, which gives us the distinction of having served the people of Chesterfield county longer than any other private mental health group practice in the county. Our current staff of 18+ of diverse licensed specialists helps adults, adolescents and young children deal with a wide range of mental health issues.
Our Office Provides:
This position provides everything needed to quickly establish and/or grow your practice including:
- Wide Range of New Patient Referrals
- Furnished Office Space
- Practice Manager and Administrative Assistants
- 24/7 On-Call Therapist Services
- Full Service Insurance Billing & Scheduling Software System
- Marketing and Advertising Efforts
- Website Visibility
- Clinical Case Support
- Flexibility in Hours of Operation and Caseload
- Full-Time Candidates are preferred and will be given a dedicated office for their practice
- Credentialing Specialist that provides assistance and guidance on new and current staff insurance credentials
Must be licensed in the state of Virginia with private practice experience preferred. We are seeking candidates with broad based therapy and psychological testing skills that include adults, adolescents, and children. Candidates with insurance credentials already in place are highly desired. However, we will provide administrative support to establish insurance credentials.
Position is perfect for anyone who wants to be among fellow practitioners in a collegial environment. Whether currently in a solo practice or large group practice, you will find Family Guidance Centers a welcome and supportive place to practice your healing arts.
To be considered for the opportunity, email or fax a letter of interest and resume to:
Attn: Charles McGee, Ph.D.
Phone: (804) 743-0960
Fax: (804) 743-1175